As part of the registration process on the Site, Pacific Ideas Limited may collect the following personally identifiable information about you: Name including first and last name, alternate email address, mobile phone number, and contact details, Postal code, Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address, etc.) and information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods, and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
• If you sign up for our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
• You can opt-out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Cookies and monitoring
Monitoring is important for your consumers to understand what information you are collecting from visits. It is important that you stress the reasons why you are monitoring this traffic. Remember to mention any 3rd party services you are using that may collect cookies also, such as Google Analytics.
• Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
• Analytical/performance cookie - These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website.
• Functionality cookies - These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website.
• Targeting Cookies - These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
• The IP address of your computer.
• The referring website from which you have got to our website.
The reasons for this are:
• To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
• To see our most popular sources of business.
Disclosure of personal data, We may disclose your personal data:
• To other companies within our group.
• If we sell our business.
• To agents and service providers.
• In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cybercrime, or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of persons.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.